Thursday, October 15

castles & half-timbered houses

This session was an absolute blast! The G family and I went down to Dreieich (a little treasure of a town, where I used to work when I first came to Germany) for the traditional German setting. With the half-timbered houses and an old Burg it was a perfect location and was incredibly charming, not to mention the memory lane it sent me down. They wore their traditional German clothing; lederhosen and drindl. You'll probably recognise them from the session we did in the spring. They are such a great family, with a great relationship, which is evident in the images. Do I need to even say how great these turned out? Thanks G family, for another great session!












No comments:

© copyright
all rights reserved
McKenna Ehat
2008-2012
{be kind, do not copy}

Followers of mckenna ehat photo