Saturday, May 1

Lior and Emily | Frankfurt am Main Wedding Photographer

Engaged, and so in love.

I just went through their entire session... about 400 images. And let me just tell you that every single photograph is absolutely GORGEOUS!

I am really having a hard time narrowing it down to the selection I want to share, because seriously, I want to show you all of them!

Love is truly the best thing in the world to photograph, and it makes my job a lot easier. I made a complete fool of myself laying sideways on that cobblestone street, and juggling that enormous silver reflector, and of course that incredibly disgraceful joke I attempted to tell nearing the end (most definitely should have been avoided {at all costs.}) When really I didn't need to do a thing other than to just let them be.

And let love take it from there.

No comments:

© copyright
all rights reserved
McKenna Ehat
2008-2012
{be kind, do not copy}

Followers of mckenna ehat photo